Live Webinar 2 - Standard 2.5: Multidisciplinary Cancer Case Conference
This live event is scheduled for Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
Keyur Pravinchandra Patel, MD, PhD and Amber Johnson, PhD will introduce registrars to the complex treatment plans presented by multidisciplinary panels consisting of cancer specialists and researchers with expertise on cancer types, gene sequencing technologies, and genomic data. They will discuss how all physicians work to make informed treatment decisions and how this will impact the role of caner registrars.
- Review requirements of the Multidisciplinary Cancer Case Conference Standard.
- Discuss specialist input into treatment decisions.
- Understand the role of registrars in the Multidisciplinary Cancer Case Conference Standard.
Next Steps After Purchase:
- Once enrollment is complete, the activity will automatically load into the My Learning Activities page under LIVE Webinars. The quiz will become available after the live broadcast. Make sure to complete the quiz, evaluation and claim CE credit at that time. The enrollment period for this activity is 90 days after the date of live broadcast.
- Three to four days prior to the live presentation, you will receive an email with instructions and a link explaining how to register with GoToWebinar. This will give you access to the presentation on the scheduled date. If you do not receive the email by 12:00 PM ET on the scheduled date of the webinar, please contact email@example.com.
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|2023-014||1 CE||February 14, 2023 - July 12, 2023|