Live Webinar 2: Abstracting & Coding: Cervical Cancer
This live event is scheduled for Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
Ellen Perkins, CTR, and Robin Hutson, CTR will discuss abstracting cervical cancers in light of changes to the AJCC staging rules and review the modalities of imaging that are now allowed. In addition, they will review the incorporation of pathologic findings into staging of cervical cancer, which better defines how pathologic findings from examination of biopsy, excision, or surgical resection specimens can be used to determine clinical and pathologic stage.
- Discuss the changes to staging cervical cancer in the AJCC, 9th Edition.
- Illustrate the impact the changes have made to clinical and pathological staging.
- Demonstrate the application of the new rules to a case scenario.
Next Steps After Purchase:
- Once enrollment is complete, the activity will automatically load into the My Learning Activities page under LIVE Webinars. The quiz will become available after the live broadcast. Make sure to complete the quiz, evaluation and claim CE credit at that time. The enrollment period for this activity is 90 days after the date of live broadcast.
- Three to four days prior to the live presentation, you will receive an email with instructions and a link explaining how to register with GoToWebinar. This will give you access to the presentation on the scheduled date. If you do not receive the email by 12:00 PM ET on the scheduled date of the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|2023-019||1 CE||February 23, 2023 - July 19, 2023|