Live Webinar 3: Abstracting & Coding: Lymphoma/Leukemia
This live event is schedule for Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET.
Crystal Santoria, BS, CTR will discuss the intricacies of coding leukemia and lymphoma and illustrate case scenarios working with various staging methodologies, treatment coding, and professional resources.
- Stage lymphoma and leukemia cases using the AJCC staging rules and Summary Stage.
- Effectively code lymphoma and leukemia treatments using the SEER RX, Store Manual, and NCCN guidelines.
- Utilize the NAACCR Cancer Schema List and SSDI manuals to locate and code the SSDI.
Next Steps After Purchase:
- Once enrollment is complete, the activity will automatically load into the My Learning Activities page under LIVE Webinars. The quiz will become available after the live broadcast. Make sure to complete the quiz, evaluation and claim CE credit at that time. The enrollment period for this activity is 90 days after the date of live broadcast.
- Three to four days prior to the live presentation, you will receive an email with instructions and a link explaining how to register with GoToWebinar. This will give you access to the presentation on the scheduled date. If you do not receive the email by 12:00 PM ET on the scheduled date of the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|2023-020||1 CE||February 23, 2023 - August 03, 2023|