Courses and learning activities are delivered via your Web browser and Acrobat PDF. For all courses, you should have a basic comfort level using a computer and navigating web sites. The learning activities require the following minimum requirements.
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Memory: 2 GB minimum
- Available Disk Space: 500 MB minimum
- Display: 1,024 x 768 screen resolution (1,280 x 800 or higher recommended)
- Multimedia: Sound card, microphone, and webcam to record video and/or narration
- Microsoft Windows Users
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE, Windows NT 4.0 SP6a, Windows 2000 SP4, or Windows XP Service Pack 1, Service Pack 2, or Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 1.5 or later, or Chrome
- Apple Users
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Safari, Firefox, or Chrome
- Additional software (for both Windows and Mac OS)
- Adobe Flash Player Version 10
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
To ensure that you have the best learning experience possible, please make sure your browser of choice is configured to allow for the following:
- Pop-up Windows: Some security settings prevent pop-up windows from lauching or open them in a "tab". In order to view learning activities at the optimal size, your system should allow pop-up windows to open as free-standing window.
- Screen Space: Our multimedia activities require at least 990 pixels of side-to-side space and 650 of top-to-bottom space in the viewing window in order to display the content. Most systems with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 meet this requirement. However, if you have multiple tool bars or other custom features you might not have enough screen space. The solution is to hide the toolbars or increase your screen resolution while participating in an activity.
Below are links to instructions on how to modify settings for commonly used internet browsers.
- Google Chrome Help
- Firefox Help
- Internet Explorer Help
- Screen Resolution Help (Windows)
- Screen Resolution Help (Mac OS)
Live Webinar System Requirements: