Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are answers to frequently asked questions about NCRA's Center for Cancer Registry Education. If you have a question that does not appear in this list, please contact us.
- How do I login to the NCRA account?
Click on Login/Register found in the upper right hand corner of this page. Use your NCRA username and password. If you do not have a NCRA login, you must register as a new user to access and purchase the learning activities and resources. Just follow the instructions for "Click here if you are a new user".
- I forgot my NCRA username and/or password. What do I do?
Click on Login/Register found in the upper right hand corner of this page and follow the instructions.
- How do I purchase a Learning Activity?
After logging in, click on the "CE Opportunities" link in the top navigation bar. When you find the activity you want, click "Add to Cart." You will automatically be taken to the NCRA Shopping Cart to process your payment.
- Can I purchase more than one activity at a time?
Yes, you can purchase more than one learning activity at a time.
- What are my payment options?
NCRA accepts the following forms of payment: check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. NCRA acceptsvalid purchase orders from institutional customers. Purchase orders must accompany the order and must include a valid PO number and an email address for invoicing. Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date, and past due payments will result in accounts being placed on hold until payment is received.
NCRA prefers international payments to be paid by credit card. If credit card payment is not possible, payment may be made by international wire transfer or by check drawn in US dollars. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for wire transfer instructions. A fee of US$50 will be added to all orders paid by international wire transfer or checks originating outside the US. Please note that internationally wired funds may take up to 6 weeks to clear.
If your check is returned for insufficient funds, a returned-check fee will be added to your payment in the amount of $35.
- What is the refund and return policy for online learning activities and store products?
NCRA wants you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. View NCRA's Refund and Return Policy.
- How do I access Learning Activities:
Go to the "My Learning Activities" . Your course or activity should be available immediately after purchase. If you do not see it in your enrollments on the "My Learning Activities" page, log out and then log back into the site. For Live Webinars, you will be sent information on how to gain access to the presentation.
- Does my learning activity have an expiration date?
Yes. Learning activities are available for a specific time after the activity has been accessed/opened. The enrollment period for most learning activities is 90 days from the start date or 90 days from a live broadcast date for live webinars. There are some activities which may have longer enrollment periods. Each enrollment will show a "Close Date" to the right of the activity title on the "My Learning Activities" page. Note: The close date for Subscription/Group Series products pertains to the time you have access to the different products within the subscription or group series. The 90 days is learning activity specific. It is the student's responsibility to know the close date or thier enrollments. Extensions will not be granted for expired enrollments. If you are not sure about a close date, contact NCRA at email@example.com.
- Am I able to extend the expiration date of my learning activity?
No. A learning activity has a set time limit.
- What if I can't remember when I purchased a Learning Activity?
Refer to your Active enrollment page in "My Learning Activities".
- What is a passing score?
A passing score for all quizzes is 70% or higher.
- Once I start a learning activity, can I stop and access later?
Yes. You may stop and access your activity at a later date.
- Can I print the quiz and my results?
Yes. The system does allow you view your attempts and print the quiz results after you submit for grade.
- Can I start a learning activity on one computer (work) and continue on another computer (home)?
Yes. You can access your learning activities from any computer with an internet connection.
- Can I work on a learning activity offline?
No. You must be connected to the internet to view and complete all learning activities.
- What is an Enrollment Code?
An Enrollment Code is a unique code that NCRA issues for a learning activity in the CCRE. Once redeemed, it automatically loads the learning activity into the learner's enrollments on the "My Learning Activities page. Enrollments codes can only be used once.
Managing "My Learning Activities"
- How long will my activities be stored in "My Learning Activities?
Your purchased learning activities are permanently stored under "My Learning Activities". There is no time limit for storage of your learning activities.
- What is the purpose of "My Learning Activities?
"My Learning Activities" allows you to manage and store all of your enrollments. Enrollments are any activities or products (i.e. Learning Modules, Online Courses, Encore Session DVD, etc.) that you purchase through the CCRE. Once a learning activity or product has been purchased, it will go into "My Learning Activities" for you to access.
- Once I complete all requirements of a learning activity and claim my CE credit, what do I do with the completed activity?
You have the option of archiving the completed learning activity.
- I purchased a learning activity, but it did not show up in "My Learning Activities".
Once a product is purchased, it will automatically show up under your Enrollments in "My Learning Activities". It may take a few minutes for the product to load (possibly 5 minutes). If the product does not load in a reasonable amount of time, please logout of the CCRE and log back in. At that point, the product should be loaded into "My Learning Activities".
- Since all my learning activities are stored under "My learning Activities", do I still need to report my CE hours to NCRA or do they automatically have a record of all my continuing education?
No. As of July 2017, all learning activities that are successfully completed and credit claimed will automatically load into a learner's CE Summary form in their NCRA profile record.
- Can I record learning activities that I completed outside of the CCRE within my enrollments?
Yes. If you completed a learning activity that was not part of the CCRE, you can add that activity to your enrollment completions in the CCRE. You will need to login to the CCRE and click on your name once it appears in the upper right hand corner of the website. Click on "My Account" from the dropdown. Click on the "Add New" button to add the information about the learning activity.
Contact NCRA at CCRE@ncra-usa.org