2022 Summer JRM Quiz: #4902
The quiz is derived from poster submissions from NCRA's 2022 Annual Educational Conference. The posters are featured in the Summer 2022 Edition of the Journal of Registry Management (JRM). The quiz consists of questions from the following posters.
- Learning from our Children: Adapting Data Management in an Adult World
- Building a Melanoma Research Registry Within a Cancer Reporting Software
- Mapping Cancer Incidence among Hereditary Cancer Types in Michigan, 2014–2018
- Casefinding: Beyond Path Reports
- Results of Year 2 Data Quality Evaluation of CDC’s National Program of Cancer Registries: Weighing the Evidence, Identifying Research Gaps, and Evaluating Outputs of a Prevention Research Agenda
After reading the featured posters and completing the quiz, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of cancer registry software in supporting research and data collection.
- Describe how data can be used to identify the need for cancer genetic services and interventions in target populations.
- Understand the importance of studies and evaluations for quality control at the local and national levels
|Activity Number||Credit Amount||Accreditation Period|
|4902||1 CE||August 01, 2022 - August 01, 2025|